8 May 2014, City Hall, London
The Conference bringing together
- Digital Network Builders
- Digital Makers
- Digital Creators
Exploring the new world of digital innovation and investment
The Transform Digital Conference is designed to address three questions:
- Where is the UK ahead in the digital industries sectors?
- Where does the UK risk falling behind?
- How do we address the challenges and close the investment and innovation gaps?
This event will facilitate dialogue between policy makers, industry, investors and communities to address these questions.
- We will explore Britain’s position in the broader European context and examine the competitive advantages that cities are regions are gaining from digital infrastructure investment and development of the CDIT sectors
- We will share knowledge between people building the new ‘transformational digital networks’ and those that need to exploit them.
- We will showcase innovative businesses in the infrastructure, creative, IT and digital manufacturing sectors.
- We will explore collaborative approaches that make the hard to reach places, easier and cheaper to get to.
- We will explore the latest thinking on ‘Open Access’ platforms to connect high speed networks with new approaches to content and service delivery.
The conference will be structured as a mix of high level plenary speeches, panels and workshops. Many important people and organisations in the sector are involved including:
- Chris Townsend – new head of BDUK (tbc)
- Gabrielle Gauthy – Senior VP Public Affairs, Alcatel Lucent
- Anna Krzyzanowska – Head of Broadband, DG Connect, European Commission
- Richard Cooper – Director of Digital Distribution, BBC
- Grant Forsyth – BSkyB
- Benoit Felten – Founder, Diffraction Analysis
- David Cullen – Director, ITS Technology
- Mark Collins – COO, CityFibre
- Dana Tobak – CEO, Hyperoptic
- Brian Condon – Centre for Creative Collaboration
- Stefan Stanislawski – Ventura Next
- Piers Daniell – CEO, Fluidata
This is a one day, high impact event. As with all INCA events networking and learning opportunities will be maximised.
The conference will be accompanied by an exhibition showcasing some of the most innovative, can-do companies and projects in the industry.
The INCA board would like to thanks the sponsors of Transform Digital for making it possible to run the conference.
As is our normal practice with INCA events we offer a limited number of free places to delegates from unfunded community projects. If you would like to apply for one of these places please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with full contact details, letting us know why you need a free place.
May 8th, 2014 9:00 AM
The Chambers, City Hall
The Queen's Walk
The Queen's Walk
|Standard Fee||£ 180.00|