Online registration for this call is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
INCA's Policy & Regulatory Special Interest Group meets regularly through the year.
This meeting, held using the Zoom video-conferencing service, is for representatives of INCA Member organisations with an interest in the Policy & Regulatory environment. High on our agenda in recent months has been Ofcom's Wholesale Fixed Telecoms Market Review (WFTMR).
- Ofcom WFTMR status and subsequent consultation on wholesale pricing proposals in Area 3, following the Openreach 3.2m premises commitment. Plus follow up call with Ofcom (Gita Sorensen)
- Mapping Area 3 and potential impact on BDUK Outside-In competitive procurement (James Saunby)
- OFCOM's guidelines on how to work with Vulnerable Customers (Tim Stranack)
- DCMS - ATI consultation and feedback on PIA (Rob Leenderts)
- Business Rates - feedback to DCMS/BDUK and HMT consultation (Malcolm Corbett / Aidan Paul)
- Skills/training agenda - update from INCA (Gill Williams)
- Any other Business
INCA Policy & Regulatory Service
Whether your organisation already has an in-house Policy and Regluatory affairs officer (or even a team), or like many you don't yet have the scale to have specialists on your staff, we believe that subscribing to the new INCA Policy & Regulatory Service can add an enormous amount of value to your operation.