Online registration for this event is now closed. Please contact email@example.com for details of any late availability.
As the race heats up to deliver gigabit performance across the UK, the ability to understand what consumers want and the capacity to deliver outstanding value, service, and choice will be a key factor in determining the winners and the also-rans. This INCA webinar looks at the implications and the potential of the growing shift towards wholesale aggregation, and the choices ahead for independent network operators.
14:00 : Welcome and Introduction
14:05 : Consumers and Gigabit Networks
- WIK Research into Full Fibre for CityFibre : Alex Blowers - Director of Regulatory Affairs at CityFibre, and INCA Chair
- All-IP, the Network is Changing : Mike Locke, INCA
- The GigaTAG Report : Laura Holdgate - Principal Policy Adviser at Which?
- One Touch Switching : Dee Cheek - Head of Consumer Communications Regulation at BT
14:40 : A Short Presentation from our webinar sponsor – Netgem
14:50 : The Service Providers' Perspective
- Ruth Kennedy - Group Fibre Development Director at TalkTalk
- Andy Wileman - Senior Regulatory Advisor at Virgin Media
- Andrew Glover - Chair of ISPA, MD at Air Broadband
- Shan Eisenberg - Chief Commercial Officer at Netgem TV
15:20 : Break
15:30 : Operators and Wholesale
- Lloyd Felton - CEO at County Broadband
- Oliver Helm - CEO at Full Fibre
- Mike Greening – Commercial, Strategy & Product Director at CityFibre
- John Irvine - CEO at Wightfibre
- Tim Stranack - Founder and Business Development Director at Community Fibre
16:00 : International Experience
Pricing: £35 + VAT per person (for members), £50 + VAT for non-members.
To access member pricing for this event, either use the discount code that is emailed to all member contacts on our database, or log in to your user account before registering. If you are part of an INCA member organisation and don't yet have a user account you can apply for one here.
If you think you are on our mailing list but aren't getting email from us, check your spam folder and/or whitelist email from our domain. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
For any other queries about this INCA event, please contact Gill Williams.