As the independent networks scale up to deliver gigabit performance to homes and businesses right across the UK, the demand for people, skills and training has never been more keenly felt.
1.30 : Welcome and Introduction - Claire Stanley and James Saunby, INCA
1.35 : Louis Holt – Head of Gigabit Broadband Digital Infrastructure Directorate, DCMS
1.45 : Operators & Contractors: What challenges does the industry face? a panel discussion with:
- Francis Bird - Group HR Director, CityFibre
- Helen Parker - Director of People, Truespeed
- James McHugh - Chief Engineer - Fibre SME, Telent
- Phil Stewart - Director, John Henry Group
- Paul Armstrong - Chief Digital Officer, North of Tyne Combined Authority
2.20 : Q&A
2.35 : Networking opportunity
2.55 : Training: How can the upcoming challenges be met? a panel discussion with:
- Anthony Basham - Chair of Training Cttee, SCTE
- Colin Sweeney - Head of Operations, CTTS Training
- Frank Kler - Director, Fibreoptic Industry Association
- Andrew Stevens - CEO, CNet Training
- Matt Smith - Fastershire
3.30 : Q&A
3.45 : Networking opportunity
4.05 : Recruitment: How do we get the right candidates? a panel discussion with:
- Emma Atkins - Founder, Fibre People
- Richard Orme - Recruitment Officer, Airband
- Lewis Simington - Director of People Operations, County Broadband.
4.35 : Q&A
4.50 : Wrap up and Networking
The event will be co-chaired by INCA Board members James Saunby and Claire Stanley.
The event will be run using the Remo digital conferencing platform, which provides outstanding opportunities for networking between delegates.
Pricing: £35 + VAT per person (for members), £50 + VAT for non-members.
To access member pricing for this event, either use the discount code that is emailed to all member contacts on our database, or log in to your user account before registering. If you are part of an INCA member organisation and don't yet have a user account you can apply for one here.
If you think you are on our mailing list as part of a member organisation, but aren't getting email from us, check your spam folder and/or whitelist email from our domain. Get in touch via email@example.com with any queries.
For any other queries about this INCA event, please contact Gill Williams.