4th Feb 2015, AECC, Aberdeen
World Class Digital Infrastructure for a World Class City
Transform Digital: Aberdeen will discuss:
- What becoming a Gigabit City means for Aberdeen and the regional economy
- How this new infrastructure can benefit business, the public sector and the wider community
- The impact on innovation and entrepreneurial activity in Aberdeen and beyond
- How small businesses can get connection vouchers worth up to £3000
This conference brings together telecoms experts, the business community, national and local government. You will learn about:
- The Aberdeen Gigabit City project and partners
- Scotland’s ambitions to achieve a World Class Digital Infrastructure
- The competitive advantages that cities and regions are gaining from digital infrastructure investment
- Innovative approaches to exploiting new digital opportunities by business, public and academic sectors
- Collaborative approaches to connect those at the edge of the digital networks
- City Council and government support for small business connections
The conference will be a high impact event. As with all INCA events networking and learning opportunities will be maximised.
The conference will be accompanied by an exhibition showcasing some of the most innovative, can-do companies and projects in the industry.
It is thanks to our generous event sponsors that we are able to run events like this.
For more information, to book your exhibition space or to enquire about sponsorship opportunities for this conference please contact:
Malcolm Corbett: email@example.com, +44 7770 896534
Gill Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 7801 069013
Thanks to our event sponsors we have been able to set the conference delegate fee at a very low level to encourage broad participation. Due to the additional costs of handling late registrations, all registrations from Jan 27 on are set at a higher, although still very attractive, fee. As ever with INCA events, we always hold some free places available for representatives of unfunded community broadband projects. If you would like to apply for one of these places please send email to email@example.com with full contact details, letting us know why you need a free place.