Annual General Meeting
INCA’s Annual General Meeting will take place on January 19th 2023. The AGM will be a hybrid online/in-person event, held at Woburn House, Tavistock Square, London WC1. The venue is a few minutes walk from Euston, and approximately 10-15 minutes from St Pancras and Kings Cross railway stations.
- Arrival and Lunch: In-person participants are welcome to arrive from 1pm. A buffet lunch will be provided from 1pm - 1.45pm
- The formal AGM will begin at 2pm and we anticipate that it will conclude by 3.30pm. Remote participants can join the event a few minutes before the start of the formal AGM.
- There will be a panel discussion on key priorities for the sector - 3.35pm - 4.15pm. Remote participants are welcome to be involved in this discussion.
- Followed by a drinks reception from 4.15pm - 5.15pm for in-person participants.
The AGM is open to all INCA member organisations. Voting rights are reserved for members in Tiers 1, 2 and 3. If you are unsure which membership Tier applies to your organisation, please check our online member listing or get in touch.
- Welcome, apologies, Election of chair for the meeting
- Minutes of the last AGM
- Report from the board
- Receipt of the accounts and balance sheet
- Resolutions to the AGM
- Appointment of Accountants
- Election of board members
- Any other business
Please register in advance in order to participate in this meeting. The meeting is free to attend for representatives of INCA member organisations. Pre-registration enables us to track numbers to ensure that the meeting is quorate, and to manage catering for those attending in person.
Registration is no longer available for in-person participation, but you are welcome to register to join the event remote ly via Zoom.
We very much look forward to your participation in the AGM.
Photo by Marcos Luiz Photograph on Unsplash