INCA’s Annual Conference will take place this year on 5th & 6th November at the Amba Hotel Marble Arch in Central London.
Over 300 participants from the industry, national and local government are expected. Speakers will include leaders from the sector, government policy-makers and funders.
This year we will celebrate the growth of the sector, focus on new developments and opportunities, welcome continuing government support through funding programmes and highlight the appetite of investors to support the altnets.
On 5th November we will run three parallel afternoon workshops covering Rural Broadband, Digital Infrastructure Investment, plus a Technical and Operational Showcase.
During the evening of 5th November we are hosting a special INCA Awards Dinner celebrating the successes of the digital infrastructure sector.
On 6th November we will run the main INCA Conference with keynote speeches, panel discussions and parallel workshop sessions. Topics we aim to cover include:
- Progress in building new full fibre and 5G networks
- Topical issues in policy and regulation - e.g. the much anticipated Future Telecoms Infrastructure Review
- Government programmes, funding and support
- Overcoming challenges and barriers to development
- Forging more collaborative relationships in the industry
- Forward looking initiatives being taken by organisations in the sector
INCA’s conferences are a great place to meet the movers and shakers in the sector, to promote new products and services, and showcase your achievements. Don’t miss out!
As details firm up we'll keep you updated through this page, and via our mailing list.
Benefit from substantial savings by booking early.
- Non-member delegates: £280 + VAT (£336 inc. VAT)
- INCA Member delegates: £210 + VAT (£252.00 inc. VAT)
Note that INCA member organisations can claim free places at the conference: Tier One members get 2 free places, Tier Two members get 1 free place. These places MUST be claimed by July 31st 2018. Contact Gill Williams to claim your free places or to upgrade your membership. Not an INCA member yet? Apply now and get the member rate on delegate passes.
Register now to get these prices. Early bird pricing ends July 31.
For more information on the conference and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Gill Williams.
|Conference Fees - early bird rates|
|INCA Member delegate||£ 252.00|
|Non-member delegate||£ 336.00|