The UK Government has made available an online portal to enable essential workers and their employers to request testing for COVID-19.
General Government guidanceon getting tested is here, including information about how employers can refer their employees.
INCA has been provided with some more specific documentation around this whole process:
- Essential Worker Testing - Information Pack for Employers
- Employer Referral Portal User Guide
- Self-Referall User Guide for Employees
- FAQs for Employers
- FAQs for Employees
And then some further documents and links relating to Scotland:
Main Scottish Government online information about testing.
- Introductory note on the testing programme in Scotland
- Guidance on the testing programme in Scotland
- Coronavirus testing of key workers - FAQ