Online registration is now closed for the INCA Conference and the INCA Awards Dinner. To enquire about late availability of places, please contact Gill Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
With record levels of investment committed, the emphasis for this year's gathering of the AltNets – held over the 16th and 17th November 2022 in the historic surroundings of Liverpool's St. George's Hall – is on delivery and execution.
Our spring report, produced with Point Topic, highlighted just how fast the AltNets are moving on this agenda:
- The number of premises passed is more than doubling year on year, with a projected 11.6 million premises passed by the end of this year.
- A collective aspiration to connect over 10 million customers by the end of 2025 (1.4 million projected by the end of this year).
By any assessment this is an impressive performance in terms of scale and pace, realising the ambition that was clear when INCA was founded more than ten years ago, and represents a sea change in the digital infrastructure landscape of the UK, with the collective strength of the AltNets securing a substantial share of the market.
While this is certainly something that we can all be proud of, there remains a huge amount to be done, and our conference programme is designed to explore the issues and challenges that lie ahead, as well as celebrating the achievements to date.
The detailed programme for the two days is now largely finalised, with a packed agenda of workshops, panel sessions and plenary keynotes that will inspire, stimulate and generate plenty of debate and discussion.
Conference participants are invited to wind down at the end of the first day's business at a reception sponsored by GOS Consulting.
The INCA Awards Dinner
The INCA Awards Programme for 2022 culminates with our special Awards Dinner which will be held on the evening of November 16th. Online registrations for the Awards Dinner are now closed. For details of any late availability please contact Gill Williams (email@example.com).
- Ham Hock Terrine with Piccalilli and Sourdough Toast, or
- Wild Mushroom Arancini Balls with Tomato and Red Pepper Salsa (gluten free, vegan)
- Pan Roast Chicken Supreme with crushed baby potatoes, root vegetable purée, roasted carrot, kale and red wine sauce (gluten free), or
- Spiced Tomato and Aubergine Tagine with tzatziki, crispy pittas and dukkar roasted broccoli (vegan)
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and honeycomb ice cream, or
- Chocolate Brownie with Swedish glace and dark chocolate sauce (vegan and gluten free)
When registering for the dinner, you will be asked to select your menu choices.
The dress code for the Awards Dinner is smart casual.
The INCA Awards Programme and Dinner is sponsored by
The Conference Venue
The INCA Conference and Awards Dinner is set in the impressive surroundings of St. George's Hall in the heart of Liverpool.
Widely regarded as one of the finest neoclassical buildings in the world, St. George's Hall is renowned not only for its imposing exterior, but also for the richness of decoration that can be found throughout the building, perhaps most notably in the opulent Great Hall. (photo by Michael D Beckwith - CC BY 3.0)
Travel and Accommodation
The conference venue is in the centre of the great city of Liverpool, directly opposite Lime Street Railway Station. As part of our developing strategy to reduce INCA's environmental impact, conference participants are encouraged to use public transport to travel to and from Liverpool. If travelling by car the closest parking to the venue is the car park linked to St John's Shopping Centre directly opposite Lime Street Station. There is a wide selection of hotel accommodation in close proximity to the conference venue, with options to suit all budgets. This brief downloadable guide provides a useful summary of some of the main options with special discounted rates.