All registered conference participants have been sent joining instructions via email. If you are registered for this event and have not yet received your joining instructions, please check your spam/junk mail before getting in touch.
Scaling Up the UK’s capability to design, build and operate the infrastructure required, is critical. In this conference, we will discuss the importance of the right tools for network design and operations, look at the latest developments in the build process and how best practice can reduce time and costs.
We’ll also discuss how existing infrastructure can play a part at the start of the design process, and how Switching & Wholesale play their parts. This longer than usual event will also provide plenty of opportunity to network, meet and discuss with your peers, suppliers and customers.
This conference delivers an outstanding overview of the state of the art in products and services across for network designers, builders and operators, bringing together the people and organisations who are creating Gigabit Britain.
11:00 : Welcome and Introduction : Rob Leenderts and James Saunby
11:05 : Interim Headline Findings from the INCA/Point Topic 2021 Sector Survey : Oliver Johnson
Each year INCA and Point Topic survey the digital infrastructure landscape and produce a 'State of the Sector' report. Pre-publication, get the headline findings from this year's study.
11:10 : Keynote address: Scaling Up the UK : Paul Norris – Executive Chair, BDUK
11:25 : Q&A with Paul Norris
11:40 : Scaling Up: Fibre Network Design : chaired by Rob Leenderts
- FTTH Network ePlanner : Graham Bolton, Geoff Buddington – CommScope
- Creating a Digital Twin of the Fibre Network : Joel Pirard – Digpro
- Optical Overhead Infrastructure : Christophe Canepa – Acome
- Automate to Accelerate Wayleaves : Terry Daniell – Trenches Law
12:20 : Networking Break
12:35 : Scaling Up: Wireless Network Design : chaired by James Saunby
- The Latest in Gigabit Wireless : David Burns – Wireless Coverage
- Q&A Panel Discussion
13:00 : Scaling Up: Active Network Design : chaired by Rob Leenderts
- Provisioning across backhaul, metro and core : David Stokes – Ribbon
- G-PON to XGS-PON : Vimal Pindoria – Xantaro
- Breaking the stranglehold of the OLT vendors : Gerlas van den Hoven – Genexis
13:30 : Lunch and Networking Break
14:00 : Scaling Up: Existing Infrastructure: chaired by James Saunby & Rob Leenderts
- Keynote: Access to Infrastructure : Grace Shaw – DCMS
- Outside-in Wholesale Requirements : James Saunby – INCA & GreySky Consulting
- NUAR : Stephen Thorp – Geospatial Commission
- TPI (the Trans-Pennine Initiative) and Asset re-use on Rail : Jamie Potter – Network Rail Telecom
- The Rural Challenge : Gary Littledyke – 5G RuralDorset
- Q&A Panel Discussion
15:05 : Networking Break
15:20 : Scaling Up: Operations & Systems: chaired by Rob Leenderts
- Digitising the Customer Journey : Johan Hjalmarsson – Netadmin
- Broadway - Why, When & How to Auromate : Lloyd Warn – Packetfront, Michael Armitage – Broadway Partners
- Multi Site Monitor : Espen Kristensen – Eltek
15:50 : Networking Break
16:05 : Scaling Up: The Wholesale Discussion: chaired by James Saunby & Rob Leenderts
- David Hough – TalkTalk
- Justin Leese – Spectrum Internet
- Tim Strannack – Community Fibre
- Lloyd Felton – County Broadband
- Jeremy Gray – The 4th Utility
- Michael Armitage – Broadway Partners
16:45 : Final wrap up
Pricing: £65 + VAT per person (for members), £80 + VAT for non-members.
To access member pricing for this event, either use the discount code that is emailed to all member contacts on our database, or log in to your user account before registering. If you are part of an INCA member organisation and don't yet have a user account you can apply for one here.
If you think you are on our mailing list as part of a member organisation, but aren't getting email from us, check your spam folder and/or whitelist email from our domain. Get in touch via email@example.com with any queries.
We have a fantastic group of sponsors supporting this conference.
Their generous support enables us to make this event happen.
For information about sponsoring this INCA event or one like it, please contact Gill Williams.
Photo from an original by Andrew James on Unsplash
|Per person:||£ 100.00 + £ 20.00 VAT|