Membership is open to any organisation that supports the development of independent digital networks and infrastructure, specifically:
- Infrastructure that is shared by different operators and providers;
- Infrastructure that is open for use by competing operators or service providers and that is independent of the incumbent operators;
- Infrastructure that is owned by the communities or businesses that use it.
- Network owners;
- Network operators;
- Network managers;
- Access networks;
- Middle mile networks;
- Network hubs and exchanges;
- Organisations, including public sector, that are developing or promoting independent networks;
- Equipment suppliers.
If your organisation is eligible you can apply for membership now: