We are looking for a new person to take the lead on our policy and regulatory activities. The successful candidate will work with our Policy & Regulatory Special Interest Group (P&RSIG) comprising senior policy/regulatory officers from our membership, plus specialist regulatory consultancy GOS Consulting and our public affairs agency to drive our policy and regulatory agenda. In close consultation with the Chair of the P&R SIG and INCA’s CEO you will set the priorities for our work, develop and manage projects in the policy and regulatory arena and keep our members abreast of key issues they need to pay attention to.
INCA runs with a small distributed team of people all of whom work remotely. We keep in touch using Zoom, Slack, email and other online tools.
- Advise on policy and regulatory activity in consultation with P&R SIG chair, member organisations and the INCA CEO.
- Advise on and help develop INCA relationships with government ministers and officials, Parliament and Ofcom.
- Develop and manage projects that support INCA’s policy and regulatory priorities.
- Work alongside other contractors including our regulatory support consultancy retained public affairs and regulatory agencies.
- Work alongside staff / executive team contractors as agreed with INCA’s CEO and/or board.
- Prepare and present reports for the INCA Board.
- Direct reporting to INCA’s CEO.
Please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.